There is no period of notice. In order to receive the signal service, the certain amount of a package must be paid in advance.
What is included in the signal package?
- You will receive our daily signals and analysis via email every morning from Monday to Friday at around 6:45 am UTC (summertime)/ 7:45 am UTC (wintertime)
- The signals include Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing-Stop, risk per trade and other helpful advices
- In the morning email we state all trade results of the previous trading day, so that traders can compare their own results
- You will have access to our personal trading instructions ‘How to use the signals’, our trading strategy and a daily trading plan
- We provide valuable tips and insights on how professional traders master the market on a daily basis, which brokers we use and how to maintain a personal trading journal
- While holding a trade we may send push notifications to inform you about any action we might take, e.g. exit the trade earlier, close out profits etc.
- German-speaking subscribers will have access to the German translations
Is it easy to use the daily signals?
Yes, it is, whether you are a newbie or advanced trader. Before you start trading you should read our instructions carefully and get used to our trading plan. Then you can start right away and insert the signals as pending orders at 7:00 am UTC (summer)/8:00 am UTC (winter) into your broker’s account. The daily entries are to remain throughout the day and can be used multiple times.
What are the past performances of the signals?
Monthly results 2021:
September: +578 pips
July & August: +169 pips
June: +264 pips
May: +528 pips
April: +278 pips
March: +45 pips
February: +42 pips
January: +472 pips
Average figures in 2020/2021:
Monthly rate of return: 3 – 5 %
Risk-reward ratio per trade: 1,6 – 4
Hit ratio per trade: 60 – 70 %
Trades per day: 1- 2 positions per trading instrument/currency pair
Monthly results 2020:
December 2020: +318 pips
November 2020: +75 pips
October 2020: +432 pips
Total profit in 2018 (in only 7 months trading due to baby leave):
EUR/USD: + 909 pips
GBP/USD: + 964 pips
Total profit in 2017:
EUR/USD: + 729 pips
GBP/USD: + 836 pips
Total profit in 2016:
EUR/USD: + 921 pips
GBP/USD: + 2432 pips
Profits in pips between September 2014 and December 2015:
EUR/USD: + 2952 pips
GBP/USD: + 2050 pips
Please be advised that we are not registered as a forex broker-dealer or an investment adviser. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.
Our daily signals are neither an offer nor a recommendation to buy or sell any of the currency pairs EUR/USD or GBP/USD. The signals are purely hypothetical and have only been prepared for informational and educational purpose and are not intended to be used as a complete source for any trading decision.
Trading may involve significant risk of loss. It is not suitable for all investors and you should make sure you understand the risks involved before trading. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, performance strategies, prices, charts or other information are not necessarily predictive of any particular result and do not constitute advice. Past performance is no indication of future results.